Lash Lift Kit
What are the benefits of a lash lift?
- Gives an attractive curl to straight lashes.
- Visually ‘opens’ the eyes.
- Stops lashes pressing against the backs of glasses or spectacles.
- Removes the need to curl lashes with a heated or clamped lash curler, saving time and effort.
- Enhances the lashes without the need for mascara, perfect for holidays and everyday use.
- Gives a natural enhancement to lashes with little to no maintenance.
The Pro Lash Lift Kit contains the following:
- Perming Cream #1
- Fixatives Cream #2
- Fixing Gel (Glue)
- Pure Essence: To Nourish Lash
- Keratin boost: To enhance and smooth lashes
- Black Coating: Coat Lash After Procedure For A Glossy Finish and Leave On
- x5 Silicone reusable Pad Sets Size: S, M, L
Questions and Answers about the Lash Lift:
Do I have to be a professional to use the Lash Lift Kit?
If you follow the instructions to the fullest and watch the attached video tutorial, everyone can learn the technique.
How many uses do I get with the Lash Lift kit?
The kit yields approximately 18-20 applications depending on the character of the lashes and how much solution is required. Usually, 1 lash lift session at a beauty clinic can cost 70-100$.
How long does the Lash Lift last?
Up to 8 weeks (2 months) or longer depending on the shedding cycle of your lashes. It’s recommended that you re-lift your lashes every 6 – 7 weeks to maintain the Lash Lift effect.
How do I care for my Lash Lift?
Immediately after the procedure avoids steam for 24hrs. Mascara can be applied immediately.
Who is a candidate for Lash Lift?
Anyone interested in enhancing the look of their natural eyelashes, although not recommended for chemotherapy patients.
Is the procedure safe?
Yes. Lashes are lifted onto our specially shaped lifting pads before products are applied.
How long is the treatment and can I do it on myself?
1 hour. The processing times may vary slightly because of eyelash hair types.
You cannot do the lash lift on yourself.
Will my lashes look longer?
Yes. Lifting lashes from root to tip make lashes appear longer and thicker and more defined.
What are the possible side effects of Lash Lift?
Lash lifting is a chemical process that denatures the lash to reshape it, and if the lash lift is done properly by following instructions it's considered safe. If the instruction is not followed properly irritation and damage may occur, so please follow instructions.
The product never touches the skin during our process. Redness around the eye may occur due to the product removal process (wiping eyes) but should disappear within a few minutes after the procedure.
Is it safe for all skin types?
The Lash Lift Kit is tested safe for all skin and hair types.
METHOD OF USE:
- Use the 4th CLEANSER LOTION to clean off the oil, dust, and makeup residue on eyelashes.
- Put UNDER EYE PADS on the lower eyelid.
- Stick the SILICONE EYE PADS on the upper eyelid.
- Apply the GLUE to eyelashes and SILICONE EYE PADS
- Brush eyelashes using the Y SHAPE BRUSH, then cover the CLINGFILM on eyelashes for 10 minutes.
- Apply 1st PERM LOTION on eyelashes, then cover the CLINGFILM on eyelashes for 10 minutes.
- Apply 2nd FIXATION LOTION on the eyelashes, then cover the CLINGFILM on eyelashes for 10 minutes.
- Remove CLINGFILM using the 4th CLEANSER LOTION to clean off all perm residue.
- Finally, apply 3rd NUTRITION LOTION to repair the eyelash
If lotion/product gets in the eye gently wash with water.
Total procedure on both eyes should take 35-40minutes.
We offer 4-13 Days Shipping. Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be processed. As soon as it has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number.
If you are unhappy with the results or would like to return the product. Send us an email and we will refund you. Immediately. No questions asked.